Monday, February 7, 2011

How Many Calories Does A Sweat Suit Burn

St. Columban - Pipa musical instruments


Taking advantage of the coming of dear friends in Bologna that accompanied a host Catalan, we looked back to the city center, focusing on some of the pearls recently restored, from Fava palace with its collection of paintings of the Bolognese school, open to the public for a couple of days.
The two little treasures that will inevitably have received the most support, however, were the soothing art of text library of San Giorgio in Poggiale and the collection of antique instruments at the famous organist keyboard Tagliavini ; that I remember for his performances of Bach to the powerful organ of Santa Maria dei Servi, while still in college and I lost a gig in cttà for any reason.
of this collection of instruments on display in the restored St. Columban in via Paris, I present a series of photos I uploaded to my site photo from Flickr that you can see in the form of presentation clicking here or on the picture below .




0 comments:

Post a Comment