Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Shopko Eye Exam Price

Spring




via Clavature Bologna

E 'took was a brief respite from the cold and bad weather because the streets are full of flowers, with some caution, outdoor tables, showing the desire to spring that takes us to the end of each winter. The glasses sparkle inviting, although the flames and coats show that the temperature is not just mild. The message is: Come spring, come, please come!
Personally I still prefer to sit inside, although I can not smoke a pipe. However, today, I had a different program. After the usual stop in the library of the Sala Borsa, I went quietly in the Palazzo Fava in Via Manzoni died in an hour a day every weekday. In fact the rooms were half-empty, the guards at the various levels with whom I spoke, welcoming and friendly e. .. Unfortunately, I can not silence that almost everything else I was disappointed.
start saying that can not be photographed, whypicché? In the other buildings of the Genus Group Bononiae, beautiful San Giorgio in Poggiale and St. Columban you may very well, quite rightly, as evidenced by my pictures you can see by clicking on the two links above.
The most positive aspect is the quality of the restoration of the building: beautiful. The frescoes and precious ceilings on the first floor are well restored and well lit, while the numerous paintings Bolognese school of Carisbo collection (the Savings Bank of Bologna) are almost in the dark, almost illegible, as they do not deserve a shred of enlightenment for them. Incomprehensible.
Even worse, perhaps, is the quality of contemporary color photos side by side, repeating the subject, the beautiful black and white historic photos of Bologna during the first half of the century. For an old Bologna, like me, the historical photos are at least interesting if not beautiful, in some cases. For what reason have perverse side by side with these relics of contemporary color photos photography bad, ugly or in some cases, unwatchable is a mystery. There is a dark picture of the beginning of Strada Maggiore that even the most hurried tourist would ever printed, immediately discarding it as a photo botched.
I left the show dismay.

I took the photo on February 13, 2011 via Clavature in the Roman quarter of Bologna


0 comments:

Post a Comment